• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Valiant Lady Review

Editor Rating

Exceed all expectations, one of the best holidays I've ever had!

Review for Valiant Lady to Europe
Aemuzza
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin:

Where do I start?

From the moment we walked onto the ship we we were absolutely blown away, the crew being the biggest asset to you. Check in was easy and fun and it was alot more straight forward that I had imagined (this was my first ever cruise). The cabin was immaculate and housekeepers came to introduce themselves which was a lovely touch. Every single crew member we came into contact with were incredible, polite, attentive, fun, and nothing was too much trouble. The food in every single venue was incredible, as well as the cocktails. The shows were fantastic, and the port destinations amazing too. I wasn't bored or disappointed for a single second on the ship, and I actually shed a tear when I had to leave.. I have travelled alot in my time and this was hands down one of the best experiences of my life. Virgin voyages in the future, I cannot wait to book again. The finishing touches, the cleanliness, the world class service and the amount of choice on offer was just outstanding. Thankyou so much and well done, you have a customer for life in me.

Spotlessly clean.

No interruptions in the morning and room was always cleaned to a High standard once out of the room. Bed was so comfy, film choices amazing, loved the ipad and controls and was obsessed with the hammock. Really roomy and so much space, was absolutely perfect.

5 Helpful Votes