Enchantment of the Seas Review

Enchantment needs to retire!

Review for Bermuda Cruise on Enchantment of the Seas
readyforvacation1
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin: Grand Suite with Balcony

We chose this ship for a 5Day cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda. With no flight involved (we live local to New Jersey) the port at Baltimore made it convenient to cruise. FIRST - I must say the Crew on the ship was amazing! Every single one of them works so very hard. From the room and restaurant attendants, Bar & Restaurant employees, Entertainment staff, even the bathroom attendants & the people who continually wipe down every handrail on the stairways & clean as they go along, they ALL get special recognition! OUTSTANDING job!

Our Grand Cabin Suite was spacious and nice! The AC in our our cabin didn't work well. The sliding door to the cabin wasn't air tight and we felt the heat of the day in the cabin. Our mis-matched balcony furniture was really dirty & paint was splattered on the cushions. One of the Balcony separator privacy panels banged all night long on the first night at sea. My husband & I were on our balcony in the rain (in our pajamas) the first night trying to push the chairs & table against the panel to keep it quiet. Engineering/maintenance took 3 days to fix it.

I couldn't believe the only specialty restaurant was Chops. Considering that this ship had 73ft added to it, there should have been at least an Izumi and Giovanni's Table. I also found out in the spa there was no Sauna or Steam room. During my massage, due to rain, the floor flooded in the Spa and it was obvious the roof and ceiling needed work, as the flooding was out of control. The food in the MDR was 'just ok' - needed more flavor and more variety. We stayed away from the Windjammer, as it was always so crowded, tables were to close together and we tried to stay 'covid safe'. -

Grand Suite with Balcony

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.