• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

American Independence (formerly Independence) Review

Unbelievable Trip through Maine

Review for the USA Cruise on American Independence (formerly Independence)
Diane 4 art
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022

I chose this cruise because I live in Florida and felt the weather in Maine was the best weather in the US in summer. Also I love lobster and was excited that it was a big part of the cruise. I was in Maine over 40 years ago and loved it. This cruise covered Bar Harbor, my past destination and so much more. I love the intimacy of American CruiseLine. You actually get to make friends. There are no lines... no waiting around.. no crowded areas. The ship is the perfect size. It was a great choice. The staff was wonderful. This cruise is like a family vacation. You will make lifelong friendships. I love the visits to small towns and the excursions to interesting places. Loved the tour of Bangor centered on Steven King. It was such fun. Who knew he was such a generous man. I loved the extra care the staff gives to all of the elderly guests. This trip had quite a few young people and i must say everyone of them were a joy. It was a great vacation.

Spacious and comfortable

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.