• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

Overall the three of us had a great cruise on the Caribbean Princess through the Western Caribbean. We enjoyed our ports and stops, our mini suite and the food and service. I really like the medallion over using a card you have to swipe. Our tween met a lot of kids at the camp and enjoyed the pool. The food was really tasty whether it was the sit down restaurant, buffet or poolside. We liked our mini suite and our room attendant did a great job. We booked two excursions through the ship and although I didn’t like them as much as the ones I booked myself they were still pretty good. All the stops were beautiful and the people were very kind. We stopped in Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. The cruise ship was clean and attractive. Overall it was an excellent value for a vacation and I will continue to work with Princess Cruise Lines.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

We had a mini suite. It was so roomy and nice!

Port Reviews

Belize City

We booked a trip to the Altun Ha Ruins and Kucumbaya beach through Shore Excursioneer and the local provider was VIV. Our driver and tour guide Abner was amazing. He took us everywhere we needed to go and was very educated on the island.

Cozumel

We used Shore Excursioneer and a local provider Beach Bum Bikes to tour the island on e-bikes and go snorkeling. It was a really good experience and we liked our tour guide Carlos a lot.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

We booked a tour of Stingray Sandbar and Dolphin experience through the ship. It was really nice but I wished our guides taught us more about this beautiful island. They didn’t interact with us at all.

Roatan

We booked a trip to the Gumbalimba animal park and Tabyana beach through the ship. It was pretty cool seeing all the animals and interacting with parrots and monkeys. The beach was very pretty.

3 Helpful Votes