• Newsletter

Explorer of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1999 reviews
3 Awards

Changed Port w/o rhyme or reason. Bumped Bonaire to Grand Cayman.

Review for Explorer of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean
otto@profit-on-hold.com
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Ocean View

I chose RC for the destination ports. I like Scuba Diving and wanted to go to Bonaire to dive. RC changed the port without any reason. I lost the deposit on my diving excursion I made on my own since RC diving excursion were booked. The AC in the room was hot. Reported it however tech did not fix it. I purchase the drink package however the quality of the drinks were substandard and very little alcohol and plenty of mix. I would not recomend the internet package either, my wife purchased the Zoom package they also called it Fast Streamming. However, it was very slow. Everyone complained on the speed. We got a partical small credit due to the slow speed. Overall the other two ports were good, however I've been to Grand Cayman twice so I lost Bonaire. I asked the crew, customer service why they dropped Bonaire and they could not give me an answer. So the bottom line is that I paid a premium price for RC and got a substandard cruise. I would go back to Norwegian and Carnival.

Ocean View