• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

Our family (two adults and two adult sons) were excited to be able to do this vacation to Alaska. We traveled all the way from Florida and were really looking forward to it. I knew the ship was an older, smaller version of the "Mega Ships" but really wanted to do this itinerary and didn't care much about the fanciness of the ship or all the extra stuff on board.

Room -4 stars: We booked two rooms on two separate floors - one balcony and one with a very large picture window. Rooms were nice, clean, and had ample space. There are definitely less outlet options for technology since this is an older ship. Also, the shower with the curtain is a bit awkward and I couldn't shower without getting water on the floor but it was fine overall. Both of our stateroom attendants were great and very accommodating with bringing ice and extra pillows. This was our first balcony room and I can say, I don't think I can go back. It gave us an extra living space, especially with the beauty of Alaska. I spent hours sitting out there - very well worth it!

Service - 5 stars: The crew members were honestly constantly working to clean, accommodate, serve, and make sure you had a great time. They were all polite and helpful. I was totally impressed. The common areas were constantly being cleaned and were spotless. We had excellent service with every person we encountered. We had an opportunity to ask the captain questions one afternoon and we all found that very interesting. Also, on the last night, several crew members sang and this also included the captain. It was a lot of fun and they were pretty good!

10 Helpful Votes