• Newsletter

Carnival Dream Review

Editor Rating
1933 reviews
7 Awards

One of the best family vacations we've ever had!!

Review for Carnival Dream to the Western Caribbean
Brookencc
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children
Costa Maya pic with the family!
Party beach in Belize
Ancient Mayan ball game in Cozumel

First of all I have to say the service was great anywhere we were on the ship! The host MarkQue was so spontaneous, interactive and funny! He really kept the party jumping all over the ship! From the announcements, to the deck parties, to hosting the shows, MarkQue deserves to be recognized for the outstanding job he does! All of the shows we watched were very entertaining and well preformed! The Encore theater was nice and up to date with amazing lighting and sound for the shows. The theater was immediately cleaned in between every show I noticed. In fact, there were people constantly cleaning everywhere I went.. Public restrooms were never dirty and our housekeeper, Robi, knew us by name after just introducing himself one time. All or the live music around the ship, and I mean all around the ship, was amazing! From the violinists trio, to the guitar players, to the piano player, to the steel drums and regular drummer, they ALL were so impressive and definitely enhanced our experience! On behalf of my wife, my three daughters and myself, we really like to thank Carnival Dream and all of their hard work on making our vacation a wonderful one!! Also, the food and mixed drinks were delicious all over the ship as well! So hats off to the Chefs, waiters and bartenders as well! Much blessings to y'all!!

Balcony