• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

We recently travelled with NCL, prior the cruise I called three different times to cofirm if we needed an PCR test, every time, even a week before the crusie, we were advise yes and this needed to be within 72 hours before sailing. I board a professional lab to do this for us. Basically I wanted it doinf professionally as I did not want it getting lost in the post, or us not doing it right. This was £110.00 for 2 people. When we arrived at the Port In Athens - NCL advised us that the PCR test was invaild, even though it was in the time frame set by themselves. We then had to do another test (although we did not pay for this) well it was in the Port where a person just touched my nose, nothing like the PCR. We then had to wait for the results - all clear. However the the annoying thing was I wasted £110.00, I have flagged this up with NCL but they have not replied yet.

Be aware of this as I don't want others to waste money. Cruise was good, and they did upgrade us, I was more than happy with the outside we had booked, although my husband want to move. When they do this they up the weekly tips so I think we were down to pay £168.00 per week based on the outside cabin, this increased to £224.00. I felt it was very unfair given the fact that they upgraded us.

4 Helpful Votes