• Newsletter

Ruby Princess Review

Editor Rating
1908 reviews
5 Awards

Back to pre-covid level of service

Review for Ruby Princess to Alaska
djpeckma
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Interior

I play in the onboard casinos on Princess, so the casino dept comps me cruises. This was a comped cruise.

I received an interior cabin and chose one next to the elevators in the back of the ship. The noise from the elevators was not too bad. I went to bed late and woke up early, so the activity was mainly in the mornings and acted as my alarm clock.

Since my wife is out of vacation time, which is allocated to cruises later this year, I went solo. I was worried about whether I would have a good enough time because I was alone. That couldn't have been further from what I experienced! I had the time of my life!

Interior

The cabin was a typical interior, but was situated next to the aft elevators on deck 9. When I first arrived, the refrigerator didn't seem to be working, so I immediately let my cabin steward know and he immediately called maintenance to come look at it and possibly replace it. Before I had finished unpacking, maintenance arrived. I toured the ship and when I returned I had a fully functioning refrigerator. I saw no other issues with the room. Everything else worked and looked fine.

previous reviewnext review