• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

I know so many people always complain about Holland America about having low energy, geared to older people, not enough activities, etc. however, I feel that there is a reason. Some people want I high energy vacation, if so, pick Carnival or Royal Caribbean. If you want several different restaurants, then pick NCL. If you want luxury, then pick Seabourn. We have different cruise lines to appeal to what we want in a vacation.

My wife and I along with our children tend to like Holland America. We want a relaxing cruise to savor and enjoy and this past one did it for us!

I agree with others, Seattle is not a good port to leave from. It is very chaotic. Port Everglades have most ports beat!

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Was 3 of us and it was the right size. Plenty of storage space with a nice large bathroom. Large flat screen tv with many movie choices. Perfect sized pullout for our child. Great views from our balcony!

Port Reviews

Juneau

Enjoyed walking around town. Perfect weather.

Only negative was our whale watching excursion. Not Holland America's fault, just a poorly run company. They had us packed in like sardines in a very cramped space!

You could tell people were misrable!

Ketchikan

Wife and I enjoyed walking around town!

Sitka

Great Alaskan king crabs!!!

Victoria

My child and I had a nice stroll around town!

7 Helpful Votes