• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Horizon Review

Editor Rating

Best service ever & fantastic ship

Review for Carnival Horizon to the Eastern Caribbean
thsathletics2003
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:

Thought I shared this review back in November after completing the Carnival survey, but guess I forgot. My favorite cruise so far and will be sailing Horizon again in July. Notes from last trip:

This was the best cruise experience that I have ever had. The service was first class. The staff made you feel like their personal friends and family. At nearly every location on the boat that I frequented, I was called by name. I've been accustomed to the steward knowing our names, but not every server. I was most impressed with the attention that servers gave to the children in our party who were between the ages of 10-17. They also referred to them by name and included them in all interactions. We travelled with a party of 9 and each of us had the same experience. Food was great, activities were plentiful and varied, and I truly cannot say enough about the service. The ship was great!

Nothing could have made the trip better under the current circumstances with COVID. Our only disappointment was that the kid's club was not open for our 10 year old travelers, but we understood since those in that age group could not be fully vaccinated by our departure date.

previous reviewnext review