• Newsletter

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Large Balcony
Traveled with children

I chose Norwegian Joy because of the itinerary to Bermuda which was my first time visiting there. Bermudas beaches are the clearest most beautiful beaches I've experienced. Great for snorkeling and water activities. I will definitely come back. I did several excursions with the cruise since it was my first time there. Next time I will explore on my own. We did the Caves and Waves excursion which was fun and great for pictures. We spent time at Clearwater beach which wasn't crowded and very peaceful. We also did the Horseshoe Bay beach transfer. I decided not to go into the water that time due to storm clouds, strong waves and rip currents.

As for the ship- Every person working on the Joy greeted you and had great attitude. The trip was relaxing trip for my 72 year old mother and 16 yer old daughter.On the second day enjoyed a relaxing Swedish Massage. Felt relaxed at the start. The cruise director Roberto De Pasquale was spreading fun and excitement everywhere. He was upbeat and even squeezed in a dance with my mother at the District at one of their Latin nights. The Entourage Teen club was hit with my daughter with the friends she made there. The Elements and Footloose shows are must see. The meals were average and a disappointment. Had a chicken dish for dinner that was hard and tasteless at the Manhattan. If it wasn't for the specialty dining at Ocean Blue or Le Bistro I would have given a much lower overall rating. Had great conversation with Rohinton Mottahed the General Manager about the upcoming new Norwegian cruise ships.

Mini-Suite with Large Balcony

Cabin was a nice size and enjoyed the lounge chairs on the balcony. There is no privacy on the balcony.

5 Helpful Votes