Celebrity Flora Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Sky Suite with Infinite Veranda
A resting iguana
Marine iguana with a lava lizard hitching a ride
A sea lion resting on a cliff
Sally Lightfoot Crab
Frigate Bird
A friendly sea lion
Galapagos Gulls at feeding time
Blue Footed Boobie

We booked the 7 night Galapagos Outer Loop cruise with the extra nights in Quito. From the minute we stepped off the aircraft in Quito we were given the VIP treatment from Celebrity. We had a private luxury transfer to the beautiful JW Marriott where we were met by more Celebrity staff and given a COVID test. The rooms at the Marriott are large and beautiful and the breakfasts are exceptional.

The next day, we had a full day tour of Quito with only 10 guests per van. Our guide was Sebastian and he was great. That evening there was a nice meal at a local restaurant. All of this is included in the price.

After breakfast the following morning we were driven to the airport for the 2 hour flight to Baltra on a brand new chartered Airbus 320. In Baltra, we took a bus to the pier where we boarded tenders for a short ride to the ship.

Sky Suite with Infinite Veranda

Very spacious. Much larger than on a conventional cruise ship. If I had it to do again, I would choose a balcony instead of the infinite veranda because when you had the large veranda window open, the room become warm and humid quickly. I prefer to have a door that I can shut when I go outside. But this is a first world problem.

19 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Flora Cruise from $6,119

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.