• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
Main Dining Room Menu
Teppanyaki, Overly salty entre, luke warm miso soup, and worst appetizer

The following reviews were sent to NCL Customer Relations for Our May 21-31 NCL Norwegian Escape Mediterranean Cruise and shared here; vis-a-vis,

Noisy Stateroom - Please understand that we live in Seattle, WA and our flight time to arrive into Rome & onward to our boarding port of Civitavecchia is almost 20+ hours including transit and ground travel, hence we did not have any sleep the evening prior. With my work exigencies, sad to say that I trusted your NCL Cruise Consultant , even though we communicated our requirement to have a quiet stateroom, we were assigned Stateroom 8110 , which is literally next to your Anchor and Engine Room. Hence we hear cranking, banging noises throughout the night. Our request for change of room took some haggling, with Guest Services and our request to meet with the Guest Services Director was not even acknowledge at all;

Onboard Entertainment – Both my spouse and I had cruised 5 other cruise companies with over 14+ cruises to our credit, and this is our 2nd cruise on NCL. Unfortunately , in my opinion, your Onboard Entertainment, with the exception of The Choir of Man is seemingly amateurish, boring and likened to a ‘last minute put-together’ program. Very disappointing. Your focus was on vocal singer entertainment, almost majority with single Jugglers & Magicians, which is not varied. I am sure this is not only mine but majority of the passengers;

1 Helpful Vote