• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Idi Review

Editor Rating

My third cruise was as remarkable as the first.

Review for Viking Idi to Europe
Melfern
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

I recently took the Cities of Light Cruise from Paris to Prague, where some of the stops were the same as on my previous trip from Zurich to Paris. However, the included land tours at those locations were structured so that we covered additional sights and information from the previous trip. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them as we took in new discoveries. The service and food on board were excellent, just as they were on my first cruise in 2017. And even though the airline delays caused us to arrive in Paris 9 hours later than scheduled, a Viking representative was there to greet us at the airport and take us to our hotel to start our vacation. The local tour guides all were experienced and very knowledgeable and entertaining. I am so spoiled by Viking's ability to make everything so smooth, first class and exciting that I would never use another cruise company. I hope to make the cruise from the Netherlands down the Rhine in the future.

Veranda Stateroom

The veranda cabin is the one I have stayed in for all 3 cruises I attended. I find them to be spacious with lots of storage space. I love being able to open the glass door in the mornings and sit out on the little balcony. Our room steward attended to all of our preferences and needs. And the cleanliness was perfection.

2 Helpful Votes