• Newsletter

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Veranda Superior
Dinner with Florin !
Relaxing with friends!

We started our amazing trip in Amsterdam. The Viking Kvasir crew pleasantly greeted us with all the most gracious concern! This is our second Viking trip but I rave about the best care Viking has for the guests ! The food was excellent and Chef Florin came daily to chat with us ! Our waiters were fun and very prompt in getting our food to us ! The Daily excursions were also very cool and the local guides were mostly passionate about their home space! I took an excursion to visit the home of Vincent Van Gogh which was an awesome trip from start to finish. Viking has a way of making your dreams come true ! Lastly the bartenders were sweet and also very fun to chat with ! All the staff were gracious and I have only great stories to share! I would recommend a Viking trip to my friends for the details they truly accommodate the travelers that enjoy the education, history and the cultural experiences of going to a country. We can’t wait to book another trip! Thank you Viking !

Veranda Superior

Our cabin steward was fabulous, she had all the amenities promptly filled, keeping the cabin cleaned in top notch order! Thanks to her our experience was fantastic!

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

An amazing city filled with beautiful architecture! Fabulous food and wonderful atmosphere!

previous reviewnext review