• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

I am over 60 years old have cruised multiple times with Carnival, RC, Costa, and Norwegian and Scarlet Lady far surpassed all of them. While it wasnt perfect and there is room for improvement the things they did right they did exceptionally well starting with the service. They provide 5 star service. All the workers I encountered were helpful, friendly and attentive. They all seemed like they loved their jobs and their customers. Kudos to the staff!. The second thing i found outstanding was the food and drinks. All the meals were good. I especially loved their cooked to order pizza, all the food at the Pink Agave and Koreen BBQ, Their food was better than all the other cruise lines combined. Those two things would make this cruise outstanding but there is more i love the tablets that make closing curtains, turning off lights and order room service a snap. I loved the hammock on my balcony it was so relaxing i fell asleep more than once. If you can afford a balcony get it you wont regret it. Kudos to Carlos the ubber driver his one man drag show was fantastic and he really livened up Bingo. I did the hot stone massage at $285 it was expensive but it was worth every penny. My Masseuse didnt waste my time talking b4 or after and used my 75 min massage to work on the areas i wanted. There were no standing in long lines, crowded elevators, kids running and screaming or searching endlessly for a chair by the pool. The ship holds over 2000 people but I heard that there were only 800 people on board. I WILL NEVER CRUISE WITH KIDS AGAIN! It was so relaxing and just the right amount of people. Things that can be improved, they need a Comedian, to add another swimming pool, the thermal spa needs improvement or it needs to be free it wasnt worth a daily fee. Also, I could have spent the whole cruise at Bimini instead of going to Mexico.

I spent my first night in a solo and it was smaller than other solo cabins i have been in. I upgraded to balcony and loved it.

Port Reviews

Bimini

I would have preferred to spend the majority of the time at Bimini instead of going to Mexico first. Bimini was awesome and beautiful.

6 Helpful Votes