• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Veranda

Portugal and Spain are the only two countries I haven't been to in Europe and I heard both were worth visiting. Truly loved Portugal, especially the people who know how to enjoy food and wine. Our Cruise Director was very informative and did a great job. Same with the Chef, Captain and all the staff and tour guides. I like how we visited with locals on our excursions which helped give us a real feel for the country and it's people. The local guides were very good and knew so much about their history. They were able to convey this knowledge in an interesting way that made it fun to hear.

Bus drivers also did a great job in some pretty challenging places like in town and on the curb mountain roads. I wish we could have spent one night in Spain. We loved the city of Salamanca. Overall I think the Viking staff did an excellent job.

Veranda

Cabin was very nice. Unfortunately on the second to last day our toilet broke and leaked over a large part of the cabin floor. My wife stepped in the wet carpet several times as they were unable to assign us another cabin. We were offered $1,100 each for credit on our next cruise which is nice but little on the cheap side since it was only a 7 day cruise

1 Helpful Vote