American Pride Review

Review for the USA Cruise on American Pride
chatuga
10+ Cruises • Age 2020s

Sail Date: May 2022

I really enjoyed my relaxing cruise on the Mississippi. Staff really catered to all of our needs. Cruise price included excursions in every port. I had the chance to learn many things about the civil war, visit museums, and several beautiful plantations. Tour guides were very entertaining.Back on the ship we had relevant lectures and even had the opportunity to take a fun art class. In the evening we had a fantastic cocktail hour and a variety of entertainment. There was a piano player on board who gladly played our requests.

I loved the small ship as we could get to know the passengers and crew. You could never go hungry with three meals, a cocktail hour and snacks always available in the lounge. A special touch was the homemade cookies available in the afternoon.

Thank you American Cruise line. You exceeded my expectations and I hope to take additional cruises in the future.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.