3. Norwegian Spirit
Boston to Bermuda Cruise. Embarking was a breeze, Our luggage was in our room after our second round of drinks on level 13 Bier Garden (Fun area at the Pool)but it was always TOO Loud with the music blaring all day. Room:Just because they say 4 people can sleep in there does not mean you will like it. I saw pictures of two twin beds and bunks over each twin bed- WRONG. What you get is two twin beds, a mattress that lays on the floor in the middle of the twins, and one over the head bunk :-(. Room quarters are fine for two not 3 and def not 4 people. Room: No Irons, No Coffee maker, Broken desk fronts, Room service menu is not service from any of the restaurants. If you want the chicken wings from Blue Lagoon, you need to go down there, order them and then they will deliver them to your room, they will not take a phone order. Restaurants: Only the buffet style (cafeteria style and the Windows/Garden are free for decent meals. There are many other restaurants on board but the want you to pay a cover charge of $10-25 per person just to walk in... The food was good, but repetitive, same thing every day/meal. disappointing. Tips for service: Every drink you purchase is automatically tipped at 15%. WTH is that. If the service is good, I will tip on my own accord. This is unnecessary and outrageous if you consider that a $12 fee per person per day is added to your trip for the purpose of tipping and gratuities. Just wrong... Pools?::: Only one near the blasting awful music all day every day. Bermuda- BEAUTIFUL and Perfect Bottom line: I could have paid less, swam in the ocean more, swam in the pools more, drank for free, ate at all restaurants for free, if I had traveled all inclusive somewhere like I have in the past. Not so sure I will ever cruise again. I definitely did not get what I paid for a family of 4.

First Time Cruiser

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Vacation fan

• Sail Date: June 2010
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
Pools?::: Only one near the blasting awful music all day every day.
Bermuda- BEAUTIFUL and Perfect
Vacation fan’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 10629
Tiny Inside Rooms are built for two people and should not be advertised as rooms for 3 or 4. Very misleading
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins