• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Check-in process was easy my balcony room is updated and very clean. The buffet was absolutely disgusting. The burger rolls were hard and moldy. I let the cook know the rolls were moldy and I saw him take the entire basket out. My son went to make a burger and I checked his bread and full of mold. The rolls were put back after I left. That’s absolutely disgusting. We had plumbing issues Tuesday. I called down to the front desk and asked for maintenance. I was told they would be right up. I went an entire night with no toilet. At 2:30am I had to go to the 13th floor to use bathroom. Lastly- the pools and jacuzzis have been closed for the last 3 days. Kids have absolutely NOTHING to do.I’m very dissatisfied with this cruise. I’ll cruise again in the future not with NCL. This has been a huge disappointments.

Port Reviews

Bar Harbor

Bar harbor is fantastic, great food great shopping. On our way back the tender boat smashes into our ship. A few people were worried including myself.

3 Helpful Votes