• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Sea Review

Editor Rating
23 Awards

Fantastic ocean cruise with fabulous cities to visit!

Review for Viking Sea to the Mediterranean
Pearhead
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

I decided to take this Mediterranean cruise with my Cruise Planner, Michael Consoli. Michael had explained how fantastic this cruise was, and he was 100% correct! Beautiful ship, wonderful staff, and extremely exciting countries and cities. The restaurants were different so you could go for fine dining, or just a casual meal in the buffet restaurant. Afternoon tea was also a nice treat, especially after a day excursion. My only wish is that we had more time in each port. There was so much to see, and so much more shopping I would have liked to do, but just not enough time. It would be nice to have at least 2 days in many of these exciting cities, which would extend the cruise 8 to 10 days, or have fewer ports with more days in each. Either way, this was an outstanding cruise, and one I highly recommend to all!

Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

I loved having a nice sized veranda to sit and watch the ocean everyday. I went out and had my coffee in the morning, and a glass of wine at night. The room size is larger than on the river cruises, and very comfortable. I enjoyed being close to the elevator also.

3 Helpful Votes