• Newsletter

cmstrine1
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

Our cruise on the Viking Idun was exceptional! Viking is a great company to sail with especially the river cruises. This is my second river cruise with Viking and once again they did not disappoint. The entire staff is warm, friendly and oh so very helpful. All the excursions were fantastic and the guides were phenomenal. I had a small medical issue while sailing and the Viking staff bent over backwards to get me to an emergency room in order to see a doctor. The food was exceptional! The entertainment which included two teas, a pastry making class, German lessons, etc. were wonderful. The evening entertainment of local talent far exceeded my expectations. Our room was comfortable and kept extremely clean (especially with COVID) We loved sitting on the Aquavit deck to have our delicious lunches. The dinners were exceptional and always had local food that we could choose from. I would highly recommend Viking river cruises to everyone.

Our cabin was spotless. Housekeeping kept the room exceptionally clean due to COVID.

1 Helpful Vote