• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Veranda Suite
Cologne at night from our stateroom balcony.
Budapest by night from our ship

I have been on two other Viking cruises and this was my third and longest, all in with after- trip, 3 weeks. As with the other two, I cannot say enough about our experience. Life-changing, excellent in every way. I cannot think of one thing, large or small, to find fault with. Wonderful crew (everyone), great ship, perfect stateroom, fantastic food and drink and amazing excursions. Once you go Viking, I guarantee that you will never set foot on another cruise line’s ship! Of course, we have booked another. A 29 days ocean cruise from Bangkok to Sydney. Starting a few days earlier in Hong Kong. Can’t wait!!! Thank you, Viking, Max our Program Director and Christina our housekeeper! We will be on future Viking ships! And so many great itineraries to choose from. Each trip has been like the last. Still cannot get over how caring each staff member was on our journey.

Veranda Suite

Superb two room stateroom. Roomy, spacious. Great movies, wonderful shower pressure. Comfortable beds. Inviting balcony. Christina was amazing!

previous reviewnext review