• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Rinda Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

A wonderful way to spend a week

Review for Viking Rinda to Europe
ACTMathSciTutor
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
Just a photo at one of the excursions - beautiful view
Schoenbrunn Palace fountains in the rear of the castle
Schoenbrunn Palace front

My wife and I enjoyed the cruise so much that soon after returning home we booked another Viking cruise on an ocean ship for November 2022. The accommodations are extremely nice and help to make the trip comfortable. For me, the food was exquisite. I have an allergy for many spices but peppers in particular. The chef did a fantastic job of preparing some incredible dishes for me. The excursions were very good and very well managed.

I think my favorite excursion would be the Strauss concert but really everything was interesting. I love the deck top - it make a good walking track. Entering Budapest at night was really spectacular and the cruise director did a great job of describing everything. I think every evening we had a meeting that gave us a preview of the next day so we have a good idea what to expect and what was expected of us. Love that organization.

The guides really helped you get a more complete experience. I can highly recommend this Viking cruise:)

No idea what our cabin class was - already covered above.

1 Helpful Vote