• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Jan 2022
Cabin:

We had never seen a cruise to French Polynesia from the US back to the same location offered before from Viking. We thought that it might be our only opportunity for this cruise.

Vikings COVID protocols at the time made us feel safer on one of their oceans ships than we felt at home.

The cruise was even better than we had expected. As always the staff took wonderful care of us. Of course there was great food. We especially love The Chefs Table.

This is the largest cabin I would ever book. I actually prefer the smaller cabins (Deluxe veranda), because I like to watch TV in bed and with my vision it is easier to see in the narrower cabin. The Penthouse veranda does allow you to book restaurants (1 more each, also) and excursions sooner, plus you get a bottle of champagne and alcohol in your rooms fridge. Also, free pressing is included.

Port Reviews

Moorea

I wish I could give this port even more stars.

We did a Waverunner excursion here that was absolutely the best ever. We also got to swim with sharks and stingrays.

We were in Nuka Hiva, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Moorea was by far our favorite!

previous reviewnext review