• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

Had sailed with Viking in the past and wanted to cruse the Rhine. Having been station in Germany while in the Army we wanted to revisit sites from the past. Well worth the cost!

Trip started rough when the airline lost my bag but upon arrival on board the Viking staff took charge of locating my bag and getting it to the ship. It took several days but Viking did my laundry for free and kept my informed of my bags travels (Philadelphia, Amsterdam, Frankfort, and finally Cologne).

The crew was very attentive and the food was excellent. They even had a tour group for those who had a challenge walking. The sites visited were enjoyable and educational. There was ample time for shopping and enjoying the local fare. We had the opportunity to make new friends and are sharing our travel plans for a future trip.

Clean and neat but snug. Since most of our time was spent touring, in the lounge, or on deck the room was perfect.

previous reviewnext review