• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

I have been eager to try the new Virgin cruise line because they have the best rule on the sea. No Kids!! Went on a 5 day excursion with my partner and 2 close friends. We had such an amazing time together. The ship & terminal in Miami are absolutely gorgeous. The crew was by far the friendliest staff I have ever encountered on a cruise. Many adult activities to keep us entertained the entire time. Restaurants were all aesthetically beautiful and food selection was great. We did the Spa one afternoon and it was fantastic. The fitness center was nicer than my gym that I use on land. The cabin was super chic with an in-room tablet that lets you control the lights, TV and open/close the drapes. Very cool. Also very spacious. Crowd was a wide range of ages but everyone seemed to love to party and indulge. Excursion was up in the mountains of DR, going down waterfalls and was the best excursion I have been on a cruise.

I would highly recommend this cruise line for the hip cool kids/adults that are used to nice things in real life. I will definitely be back and can't wait to try out their other ships.

Port Reviews

We had a great excursion in Puerta Plata. Very friendly people when we arrived and also very organized. Felt safe the entire time.

1 Helpful Vote