• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Kvasir Review

Editor Rating

Not Just Tulips and Windmills!

Review for Viking Kvasir to Europe River
NikPow1977
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom
Nijmengen, Netherlands
Dining room aboard the Viking Kvasir for Taste of Holland lunch
Kinderdijk, Netherlands - a UNESCO site.
Hoorn Harbor, Hoorn, Netherlands

From the moment my best friend and I arrived at the dock to board the ship until we were dropped at the airport to fly home - the Viking Kvasir and crew made this cruise everything we could ask for (and more). Especially after waiting for it for the past two years.

The boat was clean, the rooms were perfect and Viking took steps to ensure safety in regards to COVID (wearing masks in public areas, daily testing, etc.).

The crew went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, and taken care of. Special shout out to Andrei, our Chef d'Rang, he was great. So great. He learned our names and tastes (and humor) quickly. He was fun and always had a smile on his face - which in turn made us smile. He never showed any stress that he was feeling. And I'm pretty sure he felt stress. He was always so busy during breakfast, lunch and dinner services and I am so very thankful he still made the time to make me feel like a priority. The entire crew did that - they always made you feel like you were the priority.

Veranda Stateroom