• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

My wife had some trepidation about the length and itinerary of the Grand European. It was without a doubt the best vacation I ever had. My wife feels the same way. Everything was ABSOLUTELY perfect. All excursions were curated perfectly. The staff, from housekeeping to the senior members, was outstanding. The food on the ship was amazing. The staff was extremely attentive, while not being obtrusive, and saw to our every need. Viking has this down to a science and executed the cruise to perfection. And while they had little control over the weather, ours was perfect. I would not want to do this cruise in sweltering heat due to the amount of walking but I am sure Viking takes this into some consideration in the heat of the summer. We did the two pre-night stay in Amsterdam and would highly recommend that. We had a hiccup of our OWN doing at the end and Viking assisted very willingly to reconcile OUR mishap.

P.S. I do not work for Viking lol.

Deluxe Stateroom

We loved having the large window on our level and personally we would not have spent much time on a balcony had we elected that type of cabin. The cabin definitely met our needs.

previous reviewnext review