• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

I have always wanted to go to Paris! Had no idea what an outstanding itinerary this would be. This was a wonderful way to experience France and not have to move hotels every few days. We had 3 nights before and 3 nights after so we felt we really got to see a lot of Paris. I thought the other stops were sufficient in time. The ship itself is beautiful and only holds 168 plus crew. The food was terrific and plentiful. For my partner the choices were limited.He doesn’t eat veal, beef or pork. He eats fish and had the salmon multiple times. Crème brûlée my favorite dessert. The staff was impeccable, they were very helpful. Concierge service helped us book multiple museums and activities for our post trip.

I wasn’t thrilled with the entertainment which was minimal but with Covid we weren’t socializing anyway! Loved eating on the deck for lunch and dinner.

Port Reviews

Rouen

I loved Rouen! Beautiful town we could easily navigate and stroll around. After days of guided tours it was nice to do this!

previous reviewnext review