CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Kadlin Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Everything was top notch.

Review for Viking Kadlin to Europe River
NJCO66
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

Wanted to go to the Oberammergau Passion Play. I enjoyed all of the cities we visited which I had never been to before; and was thrilled with the Passion Play. This was my first river cruise and I enjoyed it very much. Great staff and friendly passengers. It was a small ship (I am used to ocean cruising), and I was able to meet quite a few people. We did the two extra nights in Munich which gave me a chance to see this wonderful city we also had two days in Oberammergau and two days in Salzburg before we joined the ship in Passau. Each city was so interesting to visit and I thorough enjoyed the concert in Vienna and the chance to visit so many beautiful churches. I was in awe of all of the beautiful architecture in each city, and the friendly townspeople. I also enjoyed the opportunity to have food from each country. All in all it was a great experience,. I would take another river cruise with Viking in the future.

The cabin steward did a wonderful job.

previous reviewnext review