• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2021
Cabin:

I could not have been more pleased. The accommodations were fantastic and the trip exceeded expectations profoundly. The tour of Normandy, and the ceremony the cruise provided was moving and memorable. Paris was, as expected, fantastic, as were the side trips to villages and having coffee in the local established. It was my first river cruise, but hopefully not my last. I cannot recommend this trip highly enough. The food was phenomenal, as was the wait service. Dining at every meal was an adventure. And every effort was made by the ship's staff to accommodate our every need. I traveled with a group of eight, and everyone was more than pleased. I wasn't able to take advantage of all the shore opportunities, but the time I restricted myself to staying on board was not wasted. The entire "adventure" was more than I ever expected, and I would do it again.

No bigger than expected, but more than adequate for my traveling companion and me.

Port Reviews

Paris

Being so close to the Eiffel Tower while at dock was unbelievable.

previous reviewnext review