• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

DubCee
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:
Stunning beach in Bimini.
Our beautiful deck!
Spiral staircase in the middle of the ship.
Our beautiful suite!

I traveled with my husband and some friends to celebrate our union and it was truly an unforgettable experience. Everything from the service to the food to the ship itself was top notch. Our Mega Rockstar agents Halid, Whitney, David, and Alex were incredible and so were Peter and Alex, our hospitality agents. All of them were so helpful and welcoming and truly made the experience so remarkable. I also wanted to give a shout out to Simba and Farida for such a memorable experience. We would gladly sail again in a heartbeat and all of my friends loved the trip as well!

We dined at all 6 reservation restaurants and were blown away by the quality of all of them. Particular favorites were the Test Kitchen, Extra Virgin, Gunbae, and The Wake. We also could not say a single negative thing about our experience at the Beach Club at Bimini. It was so luxurious and beautiful and if you get a chance to book a cabana, do it!

2 Helpful Votes