• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Oceanview
Traveled with children
The Ruby Princess in Skagway

Alaska has always been on my bucket list and this seemed like the perfect time to go. The ship is beautiful , the food is plentiful and the staff is the best of the best. There were a few hiccups during embarkation but once we boarded the ship our adventure began. Ranger John is fantastic and his presentations were so informative, from whales to bears to volcanos he has experienced it all. Once we got to Juneau we were able to go gold mining and enjoy a salmon feast. I would definitely recommend this tour. In Skagway we got to visit the sled dogs and make some s’mores. Those puppies were so cute and I learned so much. Back on board we visited Endicott Arm. Just beautiful. From there to Ketchikan where we toured the city including Creek Street. So many things to see here. Last stop Prince Rupert. Not my favorite but the weather was beautiful. After that back to San Francisco. Had so much fun I would do this cruise again for sure.

Oceanview

Loved the ocean view cabin. It was perfect for the three of us.

2 Helpful Votes