• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

First off I have to say that our room concierge Ariel Kim and Daniel who cleaned our room should absolutely be a lm example of what Virgin wants their employees to be. From the moment we stepped foot on the ship they were both focused on our needs and what they could do to make us happy. At no point and time did we want or need for anything in the room as we used the app to communicate with them directly and their focus on us made us feel like we were their only concern (which we all know these guys have a lot of responsibility with many guests to make happy). The rest of the cruise was as amazing with every employee focused on making sure guests have fun, are entertained and most of all fed. If you don’t know, it’s all included with Virgin. And it’s not like a buffet …. It’s 5 star meals including filet, fish, vegan dishes like acai bowls, sushi and my favorite french toast with homemade brioche bread. Disembarking is incredibly easy and painless with their electronic systems and while the app is a little glitchy, my guess is that it’s gotten much better as I didn’t have as many issues as others have complained about. Overall I would say if you haven’t tried this cruise like you’re missing out. The ship was brand new and the designer touches in the room and across the whole ship were just amazing. Even the running track was solid and people on the ship were incredibly knowledgeable to stay to the right if walking. An absolute 10/10 experience.

Amazing … if you’re lucky enough to have Ariel and Daniel serve your cabin on deck 13 you’re in for such a stress free experience.

Port Reviews

Bimini

If you’re with Virgin the private club is fantastic and your ships crew is taking care of you.

1 Helpful Vote