• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Funfloating
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

My friend wanted to cruise to Norway, having travelled on P&O for years we chose Iona. As this is the largest of P&O's ships I expected a spacey cabin but when I opened my cabin door I was shocked and really disappointed, it was so small. The two singles were by the window with just about enough room to squeeze out of bed by the window and there was no way to get out the other side. The second bed was so close to the huge settee my friend had to slide down the bed to get out, with a bad hip that was really difficult.

I feel that this was a single room and not fit for two people.

The TV was in a strange place, it was on the wall between the beds and settee, making it difficult to watch.

My friend wanted to cruise to Norway, having travelled on P&O for years we chose Iona. As this is the largest of P&O's ships I expected a spacy cabin but when I opened my cabin door I was shocked and really disappointed, it was so small. The two singles were by the window with just about enough room to squeeze out of bed by the window and there was no way to get out the other side. The second bed was so close to the huge settee my friend had to slide down the bed to get out, with a bad hip that was really difficult.

I feel that this was a single room and not fit for two people.

3 Helpful Votes