• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Oceanview
Traveled with children

This was only my second cruise and I don't really have much to compare, but I loved every minute of it. The room was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. My son (9 yrs old) loved the youth program. He was there almost every minute that we spent onboard. The activities were plentiful (almost overwhelming) and the little personal touches made a difference. I celebrated my anniversary and on the portals around the ship, there was a happy anniversary wish for us. The food was really good. I got to try things that I wouldn't normally try out elsewhere and the options were plentiful. I have dietary restrictions, and they were sensitive to my needs. The staff was friendly and helpful and the service was good.

I purchased the soda package, but I was charged for soda. I inquired about it and was told that cans are not included in the package. It would have been nice if I was informed before they gave it to me and given other options that was included.

I did purchase the internet for one day. It was $20 and it sucked horribly. It was very slow and overpriced.

Oceanview

The cabin was clean and bigger than I expected. The bed was comfortable. Overall, I was satisfied with the room. We had no issues.

1 Helpful Vote