• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Userclown
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Interior

Just returned! Had a wonderful time. We always do, no matter what but….

The bad: Planks is never open, showtime at Good Spirits didn’t happen, Chefs Table has been discontinued, the Elite happy hour Hors-d'œuvres have been cut back on, formal night Elite canapés have been changed to chocolates only and you have to ask for them. Many of the elevators were out of service which is never a good thing. Due to understaffing, service at the bars for drinks or even water was very slow.

The good: Boarding was quick easy efficient and amazing! We are serving ourselves in the buffet, very few folks are wearing a mask. The staff still wears a mask so understanding them is difficult. The Medallion worked 100% of the time. For me the greatest improvement is the WIFI! Oh my gosh! I had wifi calling on my phone the entire cruise, the internet speed was really good. I didn’t think we would ever see an improvement, but it was great. My dining reservations were perfect and seating was perfect and the food was delish! We were at full capacity but the entertainment venues were not overcrowded!

Interior

We did have an issue with no hot water in shower and it did take four days to fix but everything else was fine

Port Reviews

Cozumel

The cooking venue in Cozumel was first class

previous reviewnext review