• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

My husband and another couple sailed on the Celebrity Summit, Bermuda and Charleston SC cruise June 2, 2022. Ship was smaller then I imagined. Staff were professional, friendly. This is our third cruise since the pandemic - the other two were on Royal Caribbean. From a safety standpoint I thought that Royal did a better job. This trip elevators were packed. Masks were required in the casino and theater but a lot of passengers wore them in and then took them off - which defeats the purpose. My husband and I have been on about 40 cruises. Our cabin was smaller then we had anticipated but there was room for everything. Our balcony was a bit larger then others. But it was a mess...there was paint on the floor, chairs, table. The glass partition had specks of paint all over it. The overflow water drainage area was filthy and all of the metal was filled with rust.

Our cabin attendant Natalyia was amazing - fantastic. The room was spotless. The balcony issue was totally a maintenance issue.

Main dining service was slow. Waiter was great - but the food wasn't hot when it was served.

4 Helpful Votes