• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

Honest Review of MSC Divina

First let me say when I review the MSC Divina I do it based on the experiences I have at with NCL (1), Royal Caribbean (1), and Carnival (5). This is my first MSC cruise. Before I get started, I want to say the service was by far the best I have ever had. But there were some things that could be improved as well. I’ll break them down by category and then PRO’s and CON’s.

SHIP Overall

PRO’s – I was on a balcony and did a back-to-back cruise. One cabin had couch and one did not. Both had room, safe, and everything you would expect. Also, have printed itinerary’s every night.

CON’s – On the 3-night cruise, chairs on balcony were tearing at the edges and clearly needed be replaced. I would say my major frustration was that EVERY day we had to ask for washcloths. They would put hand towels, and regular towels in room, but never no washcloths. I don’t get it, and you would think after us calling customer service every single day the hint would be received. Remember, this was a back-to-back with two separate rooms and two separate room stewards. So, I don’t know if the ship was low on washcloths or what, but very frustrating. Both trips I never received a credit card summary, even though the itinerary showed we would.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Right off port, not many dining /bars to go to.

21 Helpful Votes