• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin: Balcony

Good ship for a quick 4 day getaway. Room wasn't quite clean and had to get steward to come in and dust and clean a bit. Food was good but not as good as the last cruise in December on the Valor. Really have no major complaint except for the loud next door neighbors. The first night the neighbors were obnoxiously loud and I finally fell asleep sometime after 3 am. The 2nd night called security after 2 am to ask them to keep it down because people were trying to sleep or go to a common area on the ship to do their loud late night, early morning celebrating. The security guard knocked on their door and they did not answer and were quiet until he left and then they started up again. The third night they were at it again and at 3 am I heard one of them go out to the balcony so I went onto our balcony and told them to keep it down or I would call security. They ignored me and I called security around 3:15. I waited in the hallway for security and when the security guard got there he told me to go back to my room and he would take care of it. I have no idea what he told them but I didn't hear a peep from them after he left. The last night they were loud again but I took some melatonin and went to sleep.

Please be courteous and don't make a lot of noise in your room partying after midnight because most people want to go to sleep by that time. This was the first time out of 15 cruises that this has happened so hopefully it was an isolated incident.

Balcony