• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Boardwalk
Boardwalk
Central Park
Pool deck
Rising tide bar and the lobby
View from the walking/ jogging track
Central Park

We chose the Allure as we have sailed the other ships in the oasis class and heard good things about it to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Having been in the Oasis, Harmony and the Odyssey. We find the entertainment in the ship is underwhelming. There is a band but when they don’t play the music in the background is boring. In Haiti , there was a set up for music but no music at all. Only the locals provided the entertainment. We haven’t heard the piano player in the schooners bar for the 8 days we’ve been. We noticed they used the bar for trivia and bingo. We find that OOS has more entertainment. The acoustic guitar player at Bow and Stern is really boring. Great voice but same tune. Not exciting at all. Although that’s our favorite bar coz we enjoyed watching people and talking to the bartenders. Dazzles need more songs that make people get up to dance. Boleros should also have some songs that non latinos can dance to and that they can understand. The only song I know she sang is Besame Mucho. Mama Mia is good. The Magician is good. Kenny James I enjoyed too. The reason we like cruising is there’s more to do we like dressing up for dinner and we liked the itenerary.

Our cabin is excellent. We liked the view we can see part of the Aqua Stage, Boardwalk, monitor for movie, part of the ocean in the aft. Our cabin attendant Iwayan from Bali Indonesia is the best. He always serves with a smile always happy. He finds time to talk to us and ask us if we need anything.He makes sure the room is clean , vacuums it and wipes the table too. Makes sure we have clean towels all the time. If I would stay here again I would stay in his side although there is an adjoining room next to our room. The closet space is enough for 2 people. I brought extra hangers. My packing cubes I just left on the couch.

Port Reviews

Aruba

We chose this cruise because we ❤️ Aruba. We always go to Palm beach and buys day pass in #Riu Antillas . We love the beach , food is good , entertainment is good, pool is big and staff are great. We have been here 4x and familiar with the area . We buy a day pass130pp directly in RIU and can stay till 9pm. Aruba port is long from 8 am to 10 pm. If u buy the day pass online will allow you to stay till 6 pm.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

They have great beaches in the area.

Curacao

This is our 2nd time here. Shopping is great in curaçao. Lots of cheap beachwear and covers. We did the Sunscape day pass which is 125 pp. Other than the food, there is nothing special about this place. If I would do Curaçao I would just do the Mambo beach. They are essentially the same but would be cheaper.

Labadee

Haiti’s beach is nice but Royal need some entertainment there too. Like music. It’s boring coz there’s no music at all when you’re in the beach.

3 Helpful Votes