• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
2001 reviews
26 Awards

Happy to be back on Harmony but food was disappointing.

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
KBates1030
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Spa Ocean View Balcony

I think we were just so happy to be back to cruising but, honestly, it was not the quality we expected for either the food or entertainment options. The food at the Main Dining Room was not great and our 2nd visit to Wonderland was also lackluster. Service was steller but not enough activities to keep us entertained. Drinks were different depending on the bar. Lines for My Time even with a reservation were long. Martini's were horrible...no large olives onboard. Casino waiters walked past me several times while I played and wanted another drink. Many towels saving seats at the pool area but did not see anyone enforcing the rule about saving seats. Room Service was horrible. Waiter did not read the other side of our card and only brought continental selections. Eggs from room service were inedible and everything was cold.

Breakfast in main dining room was luke warm. Despite disliking buffet, we ended up dining there for breakfast.

Spa Ocean View Balcony

The Junior Suite was excellent except for the frig. Why bother having a frig if its not going to keep drinks cold? This makes no sense! I needed something to keep my insulin cold and they sent a medical cooler that plugs into an outlet. Why not have an actual small refrigerator? What is this "cooler" refrigerator supposed to be used for? I don't get it.

Port Reviews

Falmouth

The dolphin swim experience was fantastic but they got us back to the port so late that we were not able to do any shopping.

1 Helpful Vote