• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age Under 20

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Monkey, sloth, and atv excursion
Sunset view from waterfront walkway
Rear end of waterfront walkway
Rear of ship
Mirror pic with no purpose

Not sure why most reviews give decent stars but bad comments, so I’ll be very honest with mine. This was my first cruise with my boyfriend and his parents, who have gone on a similar route with celebrity. We all agree the ship itself is no good, especially if you don’t have enough money. I travel often, am not picky, and like to make the most of any trip, but this cruise was key enough to make a review.

BAD————

* It’s very hard to find information that’s correct. The NCL app they offer is very finicky, and changed often. The crew maybe tried to be source full, but repeated the same already known information, and focusing less on personal questions.

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom

Pretty good. Very clean and room service comes often unless you keep do not disturb on. Just me and my boyfriend in this room and it’s the perfect size. The bed is two twin sizes pushed together so there’s a bump in the middle. I was really comfy and slept great. Also pretty quiet. Just pretty boring.

7 Helpful Votes