• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

This was on my wife’s bucket list and her birthday and as of May 28th 2022 the ship wasn’t ready. They set capacity at 40 % and a little over 400 crew members out of over 900. The food other than the 2 open specialty restaurants that you pay for extra, even with package you pay a up charge for surf and turf. The entertainment was terrible,I’ve been to a karaoke bar been better. The staff did a great job for the situation there in. I paid full price for a half price cruise. Only one bar open at the pool all else was closed and now wait staff to bring you drinks. The show were so so, low budget. Some shore excursions were limited or canceled. There were only two specialty restaurants open so make sure you book early. We had a balcony cabin and tried to upgrade to a penthouse for a extra 1200 bucks and so glad we didn’t get it. Don’t think I would recommend this cruise to anyone.

We aren’t handicap but we got this room and like it because it’s bigger than a normal balcony

3 Helpful Votes