Royal Clipper Review

Very bad experience, Very stressful traveling to and from - couldn't wait to get home!

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Royal Clipper
Tahiti0909
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family

Sail Date: Feb 2022

This is MY REVIEW

Flight were scheduled by Star Clippers travel. My 12:30AM departure flight was cancelled when I arrived at the airport 2 hours early so I was without sleep for over 24 hours! Why didn't they send me day before and do overnight and fly next day to Barbados?? There was no way to speak to the person who does the booking.

When I finally arrived around 10PM at night (the ship did wait about an hour for me) I was fed at least and went to my cabin and it was dingy, deferred maintenance, not clean, bed not made, closet door broken, food was just OK. Flys on buffet food every breakfast and lunch. Majority of workers on the ship were very unhelpful and unfriendly. Activities were very unorganized. I had questions about the Daily calendar but no one at the desk could give me answers. All employees wearing masks and heavy accents so I couldn't understand a word they said. I wouldn't recommend this company or this ship in particular. I was so relieved to be safely back in the USA.

See above.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Royal Clipper Cruise from $910

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.