• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
On our way to our excursion in the Bahamas

Had a great time the service was great the ship was very clean the ship was full. Loved the excursions, had a wonderful time on each one, however the last four days on board we noticed a lot of people sneezing and coughing really thought nothing of it, until we started sneezing and coughing when we got home and self tested we discovered we had COVID we are fully vaccinated so our symptoms are not severe but most people did not wear a mask and I believe that while inside it should be mandatory.

Loved the shows and the ship is beautiful. We had a great Stewart. We enjoyed the ports the vendors were reasonable and I was able to barter with a few to get a better price on their merchandise. Enjoyed the port music and individuals we met who live in Bahama. Great place to visit we love Carnival.

Loved it perfect for us it was mid level

I love the balcony because you can sit out and enjoy the ocean breeze. See the ports upon arrival and exit from your room and enjoy the sunsets…

5 Helpful Votes