• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

50 High School Reunion. Embarkation was very smooth from the luggage drop off to ship. Was very disappointed in the food on this ship as the buffet had plenty of choices but was only ok. The main dining was horrible, many times arriving cold. 1st time in my life I had to send back food which we did on every night there. Not many specialty dining venues as the steak house was exceptional and well worth the extra dollars. The italian meal was also good and well worth the money. Very upset about the Guest services as my group had a free specialty dining venue and for some reason RCL only attached that to 4 of our 15 cabins and I spent hours at Guest services trying to get this fixed. Not until the afternoon before we disembarked was it fixed, problem was all restaurants were booked so many in my group didn't enjoy that perk. I wrote Vicki Freed at RCL and others never got an answer. Shame on them. The room was worn and the bathroom was dirty. Ship shows its age. The best part was we traveled with a country music artist, Jessie Ritter who gave our group a private concert and before she was done over 300 of the passengers were also watching.. Here show was better than ANY onboard entertainers. I will not travel on that ship and it will take a lot to book another group on RCL. I have a group wanting to go to the Med and Alaska in 2023 and as of now RCL will not get my business..

Ocean View Balcony

Worn and outdated. No plugs by bed so no c-pap machine without extension cord. Broken items in bathroom and dirty.

1 Helpful Vote