• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
They sang us different song aside from the Gunbae 3-6-9 experience.

I picked this cruise since I heard it’s the newest ship by Sir Richard Bronson. Virgin Voyages is has so much to offer from great entertainment, fun experience and great food concepts. I had embarked for cruise for several times and this is first time I have provided this such review. I want to take this opportunity to recognized the genuine concept and experience that Virgin Voyages has to offer specifically the Gunbae Korean restaurant. The concept was so entertaining and providing so much different experience, this was brought by the true genuine participation, services and hospitality by the Gunbae wait staff. They made the experience more fun, exciting and top it all the food are so great, delicious and fulfilling.

I had a great time knowing and conversing with the different wait staff that made our experience so fun with genuine hospitality that such facilities like cruise ship has to offer. I would like to recognize the following staff that made our experience so great: Sarah, Chill Mae, Anak, Dewi, Jonathan, Lyn, Muha, Tribawana

The other staff from different restaurants we get to meet that provided same level of experience where; Joesel, JayJoy, Fatmalyn, Princess, Ariel, Harlem, Mohammed, and other staff names I cannot remember to recognize.

One staff I want to specifically recognized is Priscilla, she is taking care of us with our room making sure we have the best experience without worrying with our personal needs such us laundry, ironing, etc. she will go a mile to offer you beyond, we felt so well taken cares off. She is always here to take care of us. We still have few days left with our voyage and looking forward for more fun and exciting experience.

previous reviewnext review